Sometimes we come across writings by other authors who provide insight and information on the same issues we cover. Check here frequently for updates:
- 4/27/15 Article from New York Times regarding "College Readiness"
- 6/10/15 Article from Business Insider regarding Social Media and anxiety in college students
- 6/13/15 Article regarding College Board collaboration with Khan Academy to prepare for redesigned SAT exam
- 6/25/15 Article regarding tips for selecting the school for you
- 7/1/15 Article about summer college programs and their connection to college admissions
- Winter Newsletter
We are looking for people to anonymously complete our surveys. We have one for parents and one for students. If you fall into either category below, please follow the corresponding link. By compiling this data we can further educate other students and parents.
If you are a parent of a current college student or a recent college graduate, please follow the link here:
If you are a current college student or have graduated in the past 6 years, please follow the link here: